Last updated: 1 January 2021
This website and its content is copyright of:
- TakeIELTS.net – © TakeIELTS.net 2021 – All rights reserved.
- The European Association for Education – © EAEDU 2021 – All rights reserved.
Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- We together with our licensors own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on this website and subdomains; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Subject to the other provisions of this notice you may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- print or download our website’s content to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only
- only use our website for your own personal purposes; you must not use our website for any other purposes.
You must not:
- except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.
- reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owners.
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you have any questions about this notice, our terms, online IELTS mock tests or our policies, please contact us via [email protected]akeIELTS.net.